Greater Seattle Choral Consortium
Founded in 2010, the Greater Seattle Choral Consortium (GSCC) brings together 92 of the Seattle area’s premiere choral arts organizations in the spirit of cooperation and collegiality. Together the members of the Consortium work to share resources, offer advice, and support each other’s efforts to bring choral music to singers and audiences throughout the greater Seattle region.
The Greater Seattle Choral Consortium is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Our mission is to promote the choral art in the greater Seattle area through collaboration, public awareness, and performance.
We envision a region of thriving choral ensembles that enrich our greater Seattle communities.
As a further refinement of our mission and vision, the GSCC board of directors considers the following three “pillars” as fundamental to our actions:
- Foster collaboration and connectivity between member organizations
- Connect singers and audiences to choral music
- Inspire the next generation of choral singers
To learn more about our members, who we are, and how to join, use the GSCC menu above, or follow the links below:
- Membership Information — details about member benefits, responsibilities, and requirements
- Apply for or Renew Membership — apply for membership or pay your dues online
- Youth Choral Education Fund — information about choral education grants
- Board of Directors — a list of current board members
- Contacts — email addresses, Facebook and Twitter links
- Members-Only Area — various resources available only to our members, including our GIGS database